Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Beautiful!

That is just the best word that I can think of to describe these girls! Well...Photogenic also comes to mind! Ok...and fabulous, lovely, sweet, and so fun! We had such a great time taking these pictures and I had the very hardest time deciding which ones to show. I LOVE them all! But here are some of my very favs! Which one is your favorite??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

LuckyRedHen May 22, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

Holy smokes, these are incredible! Of course the girls are gorgeous (mom too), but your photography is just divine ;) Sorry, but I can't pick any favorites... they're all FAB!

Anonymous May 22, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

Maybe a little biased, but we LOVE them!!! All. Each one is a fav. Absolutely amazing. You are so talented & did just incredible work. Thanks a million and then some...what treasures to have. So, so, SO good!!!

Jess May 23, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

I love them all too and the Matilda Jane clothing so cute!

Holly May 23, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

My favorite is the BW of both girls with their heads resting on eachother. Very pretty-- no wonder Bel was so pleased.

Art Photographs May 23, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

Wow these are stunning! It helps when you have gorgeous subjects! Beautifully done.

Anonymous May 26, 2008 at 5:27 AM  

Absolutely gorgeous! I wish I lived in Utah county...I would hire you for my kids. Seems like I am always the one behind the camera!

Jenny Miller May 26, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

Thanks for all the sweet comments! I was so happy with how these turned out~ Thanks for stopping in!

Anonymous May 28, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

ummmm ya - ALL of them! ;) Love MJ clothing, for sure! That first one though - WOW - beautiful! Love the wisps of hair!

Lauriann May 31, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

I can't pick a favorite too. At first I liked the top two, then I kept scrolling and like all the rest!

You make me want to do better. :) I feel like I've been in a photo rut lately.

Tillia June 17, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

jenny you are so great I can't even pick one. I love looking at your pictures!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP