Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Cowboy Dad!



It was so much fun to take these pictures and try to capture the essence of my dad! He was a little shy at first but I finally got him to warm up to the camera. Deep down he really is a cowboy! Thanks Dad...these will be valuable for generations to come!

5 comments:

Becca September 18, 2007 at 11:56 PM  

Jenn

I love the pics of dad they look so awesome!!! I would love to have a copy of one...if thats ok? Im glad you got the paper you wanted. It looks so cute! And your baby is so cubby and cute!
Love ya
Becca

The Wrights September 19, 2007 at 12:27 PM  

Wow!!! I love these pictures of Dad.. he is so handsome.. Good Job! Your amazing. I'm so glad you took these..I have never seen a picture just of Dad. I would love to have a copy if that is possible.. are you going to take some of Mom???

Tamika Jackson October 4, 2007 at 8:29 PM  

Oooo, your dad is hot! I love the pics of him. The exposure is dead on.

S.A.S. October 14, 2007 at 9:01 PM  

Jenny, it's Sarah S. - Becca's friend. I had no idea you were a world-class photographer, or that your boys numbered FOUR now. Wow! The pictures are amazing - do you do weddings? I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Amy Henderson January 20, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

Amazing shots they should be in a magazine or something!!! Mabe they are...

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP