Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Saturday, January 5, 2008

TUTU baby...

I love, love, love my boys...but the frills are just too fun! And the truth be told...my boys look terrible in tutus! LOL So here is my niece...She is in love with the camera and smiles on cue! She is just a week older than my baby boy. Such a fun shoot!




5 comments:

Jennifer January 6, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

awww, how cute are these, I love that last one especially!

ryan. heather. macie. millie. January 7, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

jen these pictures are amazing! she looks adorable! you're the best!

Brady and Lauren January 9, 2008 at 6:31 PM  

Hi, my name is Lauren Jones and I'm friends with Becca. I love your style of photography and I'm really impressed. I was wondering if you take clients...what your prices are or if it's just a hobby?

Thanks,
Lauren
bradyandlauren.blogspot.com

Angie Marchbanks January 10, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

Jenny, I love, love, love these pictures. You did such a wonderful job. Macie in the basket is me and sadies favorite. love ya

The Wrights January 12, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

Your amazing! These pictures are so dang cute. She just cracks me up how she will smile for the camera. Macie, Mason and Audrey are all making me Baby Hungry! Miss and love you guys so much!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP