Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Super Duper Gorgeous Senior!!

Well....this was just so much fun! I LOVE seniors~ I love #1 they want to be there! They want to have their photos taken!
#2 They do what you ask them to do! and #3 They Enjoy it! What more could you ask for as a photographer??
Well I guess you could ask for absolutely gorgeous subjects (check), and you could ask for super photogenic subjects (check), and this is what you get when all of that works!


7

4

1

2

3

5

6

4 comments:

Terry May 21, 2009 at 12:46 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amy waddington May 26, 2009 at 12:42 AM  

beautiful pictures!!!

Follow Your Art Photography May 26, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Hey welcome back girlie! These are beautiful I love that first shot!

Yes we need to go and shoot call me.

Jess September 19, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

Man I love your stuff...I have missed out.
How did you get the cap n' gown I have a senior asking to have hers too. I'm assuming you can rent it from them before.

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP