Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Trying out some new processing.....

What do you like better?? Traditional or the vintage look?? Take your pick!

Traditional:
girls-

Vintage:
girlsvintage-

Traditional:
ken1color-

Vintage:
 kenvintage-

3 comments:

Marci and Morgan July 30, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

I prefer the traditional- your shots are so beautiful- and the colors pop better with the traditional.

The Wrights July 30, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

With both the girls I like Vintage.. Just K alone I like Traditional! I love them all they are the cuttest girly's ever!

Tillia August 19, 2009 at 12:35 AM  

I like traditional, but thats just me :)

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP