Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Monday, August 24, 2009

How is it possible.....???

To have such gorgeousness all in one family?? This family was sooooooooo easy to work with and had such fun and
spunky personalities! Hope you all enjoy the sneak peek! I know I told you Monday....it is technically still Monday~LOL I am sure you all checked the blog 100x today! Sorry.....There are plenty more where these came from!!

Elizabeth3-

Merideth1-

bhorsleyfam1-

madeline2- (1)

3 comments:

Horsley Family August 26, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

Jen, you are AMAZING!!!! These pictures are gorgeous!!! Aren't they a beautiful family. I love the one of the girls whispering. Love you!

Lindsey August 27, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

Jen! I'm still looking! I love your work...its fantastic no matter the subject. The next time Cory and I make it to Utah I'm going to be calling you...I love my bridals..now I just wish we had just as beautiful pictures of the two of us. Love love love...love you're photos!

Tillia August 31, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

They are beautiful!!! I can't wait to get ours done!! I am calling you now lol!!!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP