Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Boys.....

Love that I get to spend every day with these two little monkeys! When the 2 older monkeys were at school I bribed these two into letting me take pictures while they jumped on my bed....they couldn't resist!
trymason2-10-

And we did get plenty of jumping in....
jumping-

jumping2-

And some wrestling.....(real life at our house)
wrestle-

And a little resting.....Love it!!
masonbw-

10 comments:

The Wrights February 4, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

Darling! Miss these boys! I just love your bedding so much! So glad your back on the blogging train! Can't wait to see what you have been working on!! Love ya

MerriLynn February 4, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

I don't comment a whole lot, but just had to on this post! I'll start out by saying your boys are dang cute! And your bedding is adorable, and that's what I want to comment on! HOW IN THE HECK DO YOU KEEP WHITE BEDDING WHITE???? And especially with BOYS? I have 4 of them (boys), and I can hardly keep my 'dark' carpet clean! You must have very well behaved and CLEAN boys!!!

PS. Your photography is wonderful! I love it!

Lindsay February 5, 2010 at 12:27 AM  

Your baby is getting so big! Darling picture. And I too am in awe over your white bedding.

Jenny Miller February 5, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

Yeah....well the bedding is protected! LOL I don't usually let anyone on my bed...but my hubby does so we'll see how long it lasts!!
And yes...my baby doll is getting big. I guess we all know what that means......hmmmm?
Merrilynn...how is living in Utah again?? Hope all is well~

Dana February 5, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

Oh, good! You're back!

Lauriann February 12, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

So glad to see you back in the blog world. And to see how your little monkeys have grown.

Hey, we'll be getting our baby soon. He'll be born in a couple weeks. :)

lyndarene February 14, 2010 at 11:24 PM  

I did my daughters room in those colors, but really don't like the comforter I bought. Did you have that one custom made or could you let me know where to find one??? I LOVE it!:) Thanks so much!!!

Lynda

kate moss March 29, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

Oh-Your boys are getting so big!
Love your work. And love your bedroom!

Finnish girl April 5, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

This is just a random comment but i love your photos! These are all so full of light and colors, Great!

crystal May 5, 2010 at 2:32 AM  

Oh little friend....is your bedroom always that tidy??? Sigh.

I love your bedding! Where did you get it?

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP