Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day to Day....

I have been trying to capture more of Baby Love around the house just being the dolly that he is. I sometimes try too hard to get the perfect portrait that I forget the day to day real life stuff! So here are a couple fun captures of Mason just hanging out.
He loves standing on the couch...thinks he is so cool!

a boy and his toys...

This was the look I got after snatching a dead bug from entering the choppers...he fished it out of the window sill...NICE!

3 comments:

Jennifer March 14, 2008 at 8:12 PM  

AWWW, THAT LAST ONE IS SO SAD, BUT I STILL LOVE IT, WHAT A CUTIE!

Angie Marchbanks March 15, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

Hey-those pictures are beautiful of the bride, and I love the ones of Mason, especially the first one. Your are so good with a camera even if your not trying to get the perfect picture you do anyways. love ya
Angie

Miss Pleasant Grove 2008 March 18, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

The "over the couch is my all time favorite! I could just kiss his little cheeks off. Love you!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP