Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Monday, March 31, 2008

New Designs!

I am really excited about this new "Tutti Frutti" Collection. Can you tell that I am ready for summer? You can get these through Swanky Designs and at Shabby Chick Design Shoppe!

2 comments:

Becca March 31, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

Jen love the new templates!! So cute. Love ya

The Wrights March 31, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

Cute new designs! Love them! You are so talented.. now I just need a Baby so I can buy some! :) Love you!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP