Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!

Little baby pulled an April Fools joke on me! Well, I don't know if it was a joke....but man I got some fabulous faces out of him. And we finally have a picture that shows his teeth. I did manage to get some really cute ones....but these were too cute to pass up sharing! So Happy April Fools Day!!
(and you just have to click and make it bigger to really do this one justice!)

4 comments:

Anonymous April 2, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

cracking up at the ENOUGH picture!!! Love his expressions. Print this for your bathroom!

Tereisa Bigo April 3, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

This is one of my favorite little guys in the whole world. Everytime I see him I just have to pick him up and kiss those fat cheeks.

Matt

The Wrights April 3, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

That is too funny! I love all the facial expressions this lil one has! That last bottom right is my fav.. Love you!

Kara May May 23, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

Too cute - love the last image! Adorable!!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP