Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Love is in the Air....

What a fun day! I got to take photos of the cutest, sweetest, most fun couple! They were so happy and easy going and let me try anything I wanted to! I promised them a few sneak peaks tonight but I thought I would add my favorites of the close ups and hopefully they will like them too! There are so MANY more fun ones so I may have to add more later....
Pick your favorite!





You just have to do these shots to keep the guys interested...right!

5 comments:

Jennifer April 28, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

you did a awesome job, these are all really beautiful!

S.A.S. April 29, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

Jenny! Could you be any more perfect to work with? Paul and I both HATE having our picture taken, and you made the hours fly by. We left wanting to hang out with you longer! Thank you for making 2 unphotogenic people look palpatable. We can't WAIT to see the rest. You're wonderful!
- Sarah

S.A.S. April 29, 2008 at 8:37 AM  

ha. palatable.

Horsley Family May 3, 2008 at 11:40 PM  

Jenn,
I am so proud of you! You are an amazing photographer and getting better everyday. Pretty soon I won't be able to afford you! Thank you again for the beautiful photos that you took of our family. We will always treasure them. When are you starting classes?
Love~Aim

Annalee July 6, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

When you said you liked to take pictures, I had NO IDEA this is what you meant! You are amazingly talented! Keep up the spectacular work!!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP