Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Gorgeous!!!

Isn't she?? She is pregnant with baby #5~ Amazing! I couldn't go to sleep before posting one photo that I just loved. I had this poor girl climbing hills through weeds and millions of grasshoppers....and we even though we heard a rattle sound near the sage brush....Yikes! She was a trooper and up for anything! So here is the sneak peek and I will add more when I finish editing my other stuff....LOL~

Photobucket

7 comments:

Art Photographs September 5, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

Oh that's perfect, great shot Jenny!

Tillia September 5, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Jenny, I think I might cry! Thank you so much for documenting the amazing time for me. I love it!!
Tillia

Becky Leland September 5, 2008 at 2:29 PM  

Jenny, I am Tillia's Mother. I LOVE your blog and especially Tillia's picture!!! I will see you in November when you take some pictures after the baby is born.

Jenny Miller September 5, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

Can't wait to meet you! Tillia is such a doll~

Jennifer September 7, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

this is simply beautiful!

Anonymous September 9, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

Jenny,
I hope you and your family are doing great. My office staff and I were just looking at your amazing photography on your blog. You are so talented. Some of them want to schedule with you soon. What is your phone number to book a session? Bryan Horsley

Jenny Miller September 9, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

Hi Bryan! I am glad that I can provide entertainment at work for you all~LOL Just have people shoot me an email and I will send them a price list. Thanks for your kind comment....
jennyjenmiller@gmail.com

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP