Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Boy!

Finally, I am going to post some of my boy! We took these in July but I haven't posted them yet and I just love them.....mommy goggles??? I am just smitten with all of my boys and this little "man" is no exception! The whole reason that I started this journey was to have photos of my own boys and so I am 1 for 4 and three more to go before Sept. ends! (that's my goal anyway~)
Best of all....This little guy asked ME to take his pictures.....are you serious?? The son of a photographer asking ME to take his photos....are you kidding? OF COURSE I will take your pictures!!! Ask me anytime.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Tillia September 14, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

These are adorable

Lisa Lenderink Photography September 15, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

Your little man is absolutely beautiful.
Ok, maybe you're not supposed to say
beautiful for guys, so he is extremely
handsome! And very cool~

Love the colors.

Terry September 15, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

These are spectacular! What a handsome little dude! He is so darling!

Jennifer September 19, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

these are great, love the location

Jennifer Anderson September 23, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

he is soooo cute! i love the band-aid on his knee--just adds to the boy-effect! :)

Belle September 23, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

jen all i can say is WOW! love these--tre is so precious, love levi's fam--great colors, love the tutus, pregnant girl, love your parents--last one is my fav; love them all, truly. and NOW i live 6 hours away from you :( breath a sigh of relief because i would surely be bugging you! luv ya!

Anonymous October 4, 2008 at 5:28 AM  

I remember seeing these on ILP a while back, you sure do make handsome babies/boys!!! I am so glad I found your blog!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP