Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Monday, February 9, 2009

LOVE and MARRIAGE!!

Here are a few from the wedding~ It was a beautiful day but absolutely freezing! Would love to hear
your opinions as this isn't my usual genre of photography. I did purposely blur the kissing
photo....do you like it or not?? Thanks for stopping by and I really appreciate all of the comments!!!
Keep them coming!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Follow Your Art Photography February 9, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

Oh Jenny these are beautiful! I love the last shot, that is stunning!!

ryan. heather. macie. millie. February 10, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

Jen, you always do such a great job! Did any turn out of Macie or Millie??? If not...let's get together again and see if we can get some good shots. Mornings are normally pretty good for Millie. Love you and thanks for sharing your talent with us! :)

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Bula Jenny,
i am so in love with these especially #3. Take care
LeeYen

Christensen family February 12, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

Jenny - I just found your blog from your mom's blog... and I am bLoWn away with how creative and darling your pictures are! WOW! So when we are in UT next, I want to get our family pictures done! Let me know how to arrange that. Of course it won't be until this summer....we'll keep in touch.
-Jamie (Edwards)

Lisa Lenderink Photography February 19, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

I love these~ What a beautiful couple. They look like they could be in a magazine.

Great job~

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP