Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Come on Sunshine~

I know, I know, it is just February! And I also know that the ground hog saw his shadow....but I am still secretly hoping that spring might make an early appearance this year......come on spring! I can't bare another winter that decides to linger into the middle of June~ My baby wants to go outside!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Terry February 19, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

He is a BEAUTIFUL boy! Look at those eyes! WOW! What a kid! Love you!

Becca February 19, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Me too Mason!! Jen the pic is darling. We sure miss you and can't wait till summer!

Follow Your Art Photography February 21, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

Oh boy do I know that face....I think it's harder on them than it is on us for sure! I hear ya.....where is spring??

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP