Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Monday, March 2, 2009

Monkeys: Black and White or Color???

Here are the two littlest monkeys! They humored me today and actually looked at the camera a few times....whoo hoo~!
I am SOOOOOOO in the mood for color....but I couldn't decide if these just naturally belonged in Black and White??? Maybe you could help me decide! Leave a comment and vote for color or B&W.....

#1
Photobucket

#1
Photobucket

#2
Photobucket

#2
Photobucket

#3
Photobucket

#3
Photobucket

This one was easy for me....it was screaming black and white!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Mom and Camera March 2, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

Well--for me BW totally depends on the day and my mood. I will start by saying I love both your conversions. However, I prefer the BW's today. JMO!

Terry March 2, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

ok.. I LOVE THESE! AWESOME! i THINK I VOTE B&W BECAUSE THEY LOOKED SO VINTAGE... AMAZING!

Kenny and Liz March 3, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

I'm usually a sucker for color.... but these are amazing in B&W. You are so talented.

Ellen James March 4, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

You rock! I love these pictures. I really like the B&W...

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP