Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Friday, March 13, 2009

Why I love Photography....

Do you ever have those days where you get a chance to dig through that box of old photos? My monkey #2 two turned 7 this week and I pulled out the "box" to put a poster together for his class. It didn't take long for me to become very nostalgic. I couldn't believe the time had flown so quickly....and suddenly felt this overwhelming gratitude for each of the photos in my box. I wouldn't remember those things without the photos. I couldn't really remember exactly how chubby his little arms were, and how bright his little eyes twinkled when he smiled. I would never have realized how his baby brother looked just like him as a baby.
My photos are priceless to me! And they become more valuable as time passes. It is like having a magical power that allows you the ability to capture a moment and save it just as it is... forever!

This is why I decided to pursue photography.
Its power always amazes me.
So I found this amazing clip that really captures how I feel about photography.
....and remember - Keep Me, Protect Me, Share Me… don’t keep your photos in a box, or a drawer or on the computer!! Put them all around you, enjoy them, let them last forever....

(it is long, but worth the watch)

2 comments:

ryan. heather. macie. millie. March 13, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

It's time for pictures! Me and the girls! Let me know when...Millie is 3 months on Sunday. Can't even believe it! And Macie is 2 next month! I haven't got any pictures of her since she turned 1! It is definately TIME! :) We also need a new family picture now that we have the new addition! Thanks Jen...let me know what day works best for you. Love ya!

Lauriann March 15, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

a good reminder-

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP