Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

RED and WHITE= Pure Delight!

I have to make a confession~ Because I have 4 little monkey boys and no girls to splurge on...well, I totally live through my clients! In fact, a few of them (Liz & Bel...lol) I call up and tell them what I just saw at this store or that store.....and They BUY it! It is the most rewarding little guilty pleasure to take photos of these beautiful little girls in Fabulous clothes and I don't even have to spend one dime! Ok....I feel much better now that I have that out on the table! Thanks Liz for indulging me! And my hubby thanks you too! Hope you enjoy these photos.....even 1/2 as much as I did taking them!

Photobucket

kamdynA-

kylieA-

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

Ali March 4, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Wow, these are just gorgeous! Beautiful little girls and the cutest outfits ever, and you did an amazing job with them.

Kenny and Liz March 4, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

Jenny, you are amazing!! I will indulge you anytime. I am soooooo happy with how these turned out! What a fun little day :)Thanks again.

Becca March 4, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

Liz your girls are so dang cute!! I want those outfits for my girls...so fun! Great job jen, can't wait to get back there this summer so you can make my girls look fab too!!:)

Ellen James March 4, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

To die for Jenny (and Liz)! Makes me want another girl (wait, nevermind, the 13 year old upstairs is PLENTY!)...

Jenny Miller March 4, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

LOL....well she sure is a sweet 13 yr. old!

The Wrights March 4, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Jen.. Love them! Liz your girls are so darling! The colors are so fun! Great job!

Lauriann March 7, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

such cute kids and the perfect photo outfits!
I have to confess too- I sometimes buy baby girl clothes that are photo worthy in the hopes that someday I will get to use them. The sad thing is, the obsession has grown into a box full of clothes. :)

Tillia March 8, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

I love those! The mom must be thrilled.

Katie March 9, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

Jenny, I found your site... (took me long enough!) I love the pictures, you are very talented, they are just beautiful!

Anonymous March 9, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

Love the red and white outfits!!! These girls are precious!!! You did a fantastic job here!!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP