Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Toddler ENERGY!!

Why can't we just somehow capture and harness the energy of a toddler? I think that it could power the world.....and they would still have plenty to keep them going! LOL But, even with all of her energy I still caught her holding still a few times. Not for long, but long enough~
Here is big sister M with her beautiful mom and baby sis. Gotta love the shoes!

Toddler Joy

Little Birdie

Mothers love

Happy

6 comments:

Unknown March 19, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

Oh these are perfect.I am totally in love with the second one.

Becca March 19, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Cute, Cute, Cute!! I miss these cute girls!! Love the pics:)

Becca March 19, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

BTW Abby has the same skirt and leggins... and I almost bought those shoes the other day too. We must have the same taste!

ryan. heather. macie. millie. March 21, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

LOVE...LOVE...LOVE! Sorry my girls are so CRAZY! Lots and lots of energy that's for sure! These look amazing and I envy your talent so much! Thanks for doing them and you are outstanding at what you do! Love you! :)

Tillia March 26, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Oh my gosh I love the green moss with the basket. I want to shrink Ruby back down and do her pictures again. I can't wait for her to turn one, just to get her picture taken. Not in the basket , of course.

Terry April 1, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

Beautiful beautiful beautiful. What a lucky mom and grandma I am!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP