Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Friday, April 3, 2009

A little Royalty for you!

Allow me to introduce Miss Pleasant Grove! This gorgeous girl is getting ready to compete in the Miss Utah scholarship pageant (part of the Miss America organization). She is super sweet, very talented, and very involved in community service. She needed photos for the program book and so I had a chance to spend the afternoon with her capturing these. I think her personality really shines through.....

stacie5bw-

stacey4-

stacie1-

stacie2-

stacie6-

6 comments:

The Wrights April 3, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

So cute, love them! Great job Jen. Heather her hair looks great!

Ellen James April 3, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

Jenny, they are so cute! She is so darling. I like the last one the best. Although, I actually like MINE the best. Look in my FB Miss PG album, it's super fun. I was sad I didn't get to see you very long that night!

Jess April 3, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

She is STUNNING! and amazing jobs on the photos too!

Follow Your Art Photography April 5, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

She is stunning! Love the first one! Great job Jenny!

I need to call you we need to get together soon!!

Woods: April 12, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

She is by far one of my favorite cousins! I'm so proud of her! These pictures are amazing!

erin April 21, 2009 at 6:51 PM  

wow! those are really, really lovely shots! you captured her so beautifully... she's sooo pretty!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP