Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall is in the Air!

This was my first session of the year where my beautiful clients wore sweaters and tights and scarfs and all the fabulous
layering that fall allows. I love this time of year! And I love this fabulous client and her family~ They were actually my very first clients! They saw some potential in me.....way back when....and have privileged me with taking their photos ever since. And, it doesn't hurt that they are all just stunning! And I know you hate to wait almost as much as I do....soooo
Here are a few sneak peaks! I just might have to add some more later!

This is a bit of a non traditional look, but I really love how it turned out~
sunshinefam-

KAM01-

KC01-

8 comments:

hcrjfrandall October 12, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

These are so beautiful! I love the colors in the last two.

Holly October 13, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

Beautiful family. Your colors and lighting are gorgeous.

Jenny Miller October 13, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

Thanks girls! I appreciate the comments! The mom has a knack for picking great clothes~

crystal October 16, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Jennie! These are gorgeous!!! I love that first one, in the golden light. If you accepted payment in cookies, I'd book right away ;)

How about a trade? I bring your fam dinner once a week in exchange for a photo of us in a golden field?.....Ok, i didn't think so. Sniff.

You are so talented! xoxo

crystal October 16, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Spelled your name wrong. I'm an idiot.

Jenny Miller October 16, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

You make me laugh....LOL
Thanks for the cute note....

Dana October 19, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Jenny...your clients dress so well (or perhaps you help them). Either way, beautiful shots! I found an ILP post that you started and thought, why is she asking that, she is already a professional. Then I realized it is something you started in 2007. :)

Jenny Miller October 19, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

LOL Dana! I'm sure that you would find LOTS of interesting things if you go back that far!
Thanks for stopping in!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP