Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Thursday, November 5, 2009

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, BABY!!!

This adorable, sqeezable little sweetie turned 1 yesterday! We had planned to take pictures last week but the whole family came down with the swine flu. Good news is that everyone is back up and going.....and the weather held out for us! (thank you weather!) Just one short year ago we did this little ones newborn photos.....my how time flies! Anyway, I know this mom can't sleep until she sees something.....so now you can go to sleep! Goodnight! And thanks for the fun night!!!

ruby7-

ruby6-

Ruby1fix-

12 comments:

Tillia November 5, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Jenny you are my hero, now I can have my sweet little one yr old forever in pictures!!!! It truely is priceless!!! I love these and can't wait to see the rest!!!

hcrjfrandall November 5, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

So cute! Love the last one!

Unknown November 6, 2009 at 1:47 AM  

So adorable!!! The sassy last one is the best :)

Sarah November 6, 2009 at 5:11 AM  

These are seriously my favorite pictures I have ever seen!!! l-o-v-e them, Tillia, you've got to post the rest on your blog or something! = )

Stacie Cooper November 6, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

Hey Jenny this is Tillia's sister, Stacie. The pictures are so Adorable!!!

Jenny Miller November 6, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

Thanks everyone for your comments! She was such a little ham! She loved every minute of it!

Anonymous November 6, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Tillia and Brian,
These photos of Ruby are stunning! You have added yet another "jewel" to your already spectacular family.
Thank you for sharing with me. All the best! Melanie

Sarah November 6, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

Jenny-- how did you get her to sit there and smile...and not want to run around all over the place? = )
...Amazing.

Sara November 7, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

Jenny-saw your work on ILP..A.M.A.Z.I.N.G is all I have to say...I am PBing and will be a loyal blog stalker from here on out..love your color!!!!

Jenny Miller November 7, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Thanks everyone! I can't believe how easy she was to photograph~

Jennifer Anderson November 9, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Jenny-
It has been so fun visiting your blog and being so wowed by your amazing work. You are truly gifted and I am so inspired by you!

Becky Leland November 11, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

Jenny, this is Tillia's Mom - LOVE LOVE LOVE these photos and can't wait to see the rest.

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP