Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

GOOD NEWS!!

We are expecting a NEW baby in Nov on Thanksgiving day....(How appropriate)! We are all very excited!!
As you might have noticed, my blog is a little behind schedule due to the fact that I have been sick for the
last 13 weeks. I am in my 19th week and I think I am pulling through it but still have bad moments~
As yucky as it has been, I am excited and look forward to finding out what we are having in a few weeks.
Thanks for your continued support and check back in soon for some new photos.....I am trying to get back on
the wagon!!

9 comments:

Lauriann June 30, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

That's wonderful news!! So happy for you and the boys.

S.A.S. July 19, 2010 at 6:29 AM  

Congrats Jenny!!! You are such a great mother to boys! I love that you're having another. Hope you feel better soon (that sick feeling is the WORST). xo

September Roberts July 24, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

Congratulations...that is awesome!!!

Vicki September 9, 2010 at 4:19 AM  

hi, just trubbled in to your blog.. I really love your photos!! if I ever visit the states and Utah I would LOVE to take my family with me to visit you! :) you are awesome!

Vicki September 9, 2010 at 4:22 AM  

btw, congrats to the comming baby! children are a blessing. :)

Vicki September 10, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

oops.. in my first comment it is suposed to say "tumbled" not "trubbled" (my bad english..);)

شركة رواد الحرمين March 31, 2019 at 3:29 PM  

عزيزى العميل اهلا ومرحبا بك فى موقع مؤسسة الحرمــين للمقاولات العامة والعوازل
شركه عزل فوم بالاحساء و الرياض
الموقع الرائد فى عالم الخدمات المنزليه والاول بالمملكه العربيه السعوديه لما يتمتع به من خدمات مميزه ، فالبرغم من اننا مؤسسه ربحيه الا ان مزاولة نشاطتنا
كلها مرتبط على نحو وثيق بتلبية طلبات وحاجات عملائنا ولتحقيق ذلك الهدف نقدم لك كافة الخدمات الشامله بالالتزام الصارم وبأرقى المعايير المهنيه المتطوره
فلدينا خبره طويله فى مجال مكافحة الحشرات والكشف عن التسربات وتسليك المجارى وعزل الاسطح وترميم وصيانه المنازل وتخزينه بكفاءة منقطعة النظير ، لا تتردد واتصل
بموقع مؤسسة الحرمــين فخدماتنا ليس لها بديل واسعارنا ليس لها مثيل ،ولدينا فريق عمل يتصل مع العملاء على جسور الثقه
والصدق والامانه فى العمل ، وهدفنا هو ارضاؤك وراحتك ، لا تقلق ونحن معك
لا تجهد نفسك ونحن تحت امرك ورهن اشارتك .
أبرز خدمات مؤسسة الحرمــين للمقاولات العامة بالدمام والرياض

شركه عزل فوم بالدمام

رواد الحرمين October 12, 2020 at 4:49 PM  



شركه عزل فوم بالجبيل
لا تجهد نفسك ونحن تحت امرك ورهن اشارتك .
أبرز خدمات مؤسسة الحرمــين للمقاولات العامة بالدمام والرياض

شركه عزل فوم بالدمام

عبير القحطان May 10, 2021 at 5:14 PM  




شركه كشف تسربات المياه بمكة








شركه عزل فوم بالرياض

شركه عزل فوم بالدمام

شركه عزل اسطح بالدمام

شركه عزل فوم بالقطيف

شركه عزل فوم بالاحساء

شركه عزل فوم بالجبيل

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP