Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Monday, September 20, 2010

I am back....

I Am taking photos...I am just too lazy and big, and tired, and pregnant to actually post them. But I have a few that I was working on tonight and the boys are in bed and I thought "Why Not??" So here are just two that I loved from this cute family session......
Thanks to all of you who still stop by. I have just two months left and I am really on the count down!! And for those of you who don't know.....It's a boy! Number 5! ALL BOYS! Do you think I will survive it??


Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Dana September 20, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

Glad to see you posting! Congrats on the baby

Jen Stafford September 21, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

Good to see you posting again. Love these :)

Lauriann September 21, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

Congrats on expecting a baby boy. You make most adorable ones. :)

Wish our babies could have grown up together.

Horsley Family September 21, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

Jen, They are gorgeous. Thank you soo much!!! I love them and YOU!!!

Unknown September 26, 2010 at 6:05 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown September 26, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

Jenny,

we haven't met, BUT I am Brett Smith's {Todd Smith's son} wife... we were married almost 2 months ago. I just wanted you to know how much I LOVE your photography! I made Brett promise me that he will fly down to Utah when we have children so you can photograph them!! You are the best child/family photographer I have ever seen! honestly!

hope to meet you sometime in the near future! {Brett and I might come down to Utah for the Christmas Program and would of course come visit your mom!}

Kristen Smith

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP