Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Color Makes me Happy!!

I love all the color that Families are incorporating into family photos lately! It just feels good....ya know?
Hopefully, gone are the days of everyone in matching shirts....(I am guilty of that one...but it was in style at one point, right??)
Here is a sneak peak for some of my clients that LOVE color as much as I do! The cutest kids with the greatest smiles.....
Check out the little one....he was a dream to photograph (well, they all were) but for a little guy he did very well~
Enjoy....hope these will put your mind at ease after our crazy adventure of a photoshoot! I forgot my 2nd card for my camera (never done that before), ran to Allen's to buy one, that one threw a fit on me and we ended up ending the session early! I had to take the card and run a recovery but luckily...everything was there! And I was so glad that it was!! So here are the results.........


image60-

con7276-

adi7233-

zack7253-

ty7238-

image32-

2 comments:

Tillia September 29, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

I LOVE these!!! i LOVE them!!!!

Anonymous September 30, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

Jenny, these look great. You are so talented. I can't wait to see them all! Thank you. Kim

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP