Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Monday, November 5, 2007

Family Fun!




I FINALLY got together with my sis and her family to do family pictures! We had a lot of fun...especially trying to get little boys to look...and smile! Little tricky, but lots of fun! Anyway...before I clean my house and all that other stuff that I HAVE to do...I wanted to share 2 family photos. Check back later (when I check a few more things off of my to do list) for more photos...and my favorite....the close ups!!

2 comments:

The Wrights November 6, 2007 at 10:27 AM  

I love the pictures of Amy and Brett's Fam. I love the Background. (Pg down town)? I can't wait until I can start taking the type of pictures I want. They look good. Good Job!
Love and Miss you guys.

uncle steve November 24, 2007 at 4:28 PM  

hay i miss you all love to visit and see the family love steve

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP