Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Sunday, November 18, 2007

My baby boy is 8!!

Oakley is getting so big! It just doesn't slow down.....does it?? This boy is wonderful, amazing, sweet, sarcastic and FUN! He is my little sunshine! I love this age but photography is tricky with this age because they do the full cheese ball smile or a half amile that looks painful or that expressionless face....ahhhh! Well we got a few and I'll take it!

Close up with full smile....NICE!

And no expression...

but I'm lovin' the BW!

and a door!

0 comments:

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP