Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Sunday, November 18, 2007

My silly baby boy!

He is getting so big...and HEAVY! Almost a whopping 20lbs at only 6 months...whew! Oh...but he is the happiest little baby and best sleeper, traveler, etc. etc. etc. Does he cry? Not very often! What a dream baby! We just can't get enough of that tongue that pops out every time he smiles!

2 comments:

Jennifer November 18, 2007 at 7:22 PM  

OMG that first one made me laugh, too stinkin cute, I love it!

Jenny Miller November 18, 2007 at 9:25 PM  

Thanks for the comments Jennifer! Good to have a fellow ilper come this way to check out my stuff!! I just checked out your new blog and it is really fun! I love the one with the couch and the one where they are leaning on the wall holding hands cropped around the waist. Super cute! Keep up the good work!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP