Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Baby on the Way!

Oh how long she has waited for this baby girl! How long we have all waited for this baby! After 5 long years she is finally on her way! Congrats Meckenz... You make pregnancy look good!


4 comments:

ryan. heather. macie. millie. December 20, 2007 at 10:18 PM  

jenny these pictures are beautiful! you are such an awesome photographer and i love you so much! i wish i had 1/2 the talent that you have! i look up to you so much and i truly love you and are so glad that you are my sister! you are amazing!

Jennifer December 22, 2007 at 7:52 AM  

oh wow these are fabulous! Love that second shot especially!

Jenny Miller December 26, 2007 at 6:06 PM  

2nd one is my favorite too! Can't wait for this little cowgirl!

Tamika Jackson December 27, 2007 at 7:14 PM  

She most certainly does make pregnancy look great. She is a beauty, and I love the composition with these. Great job!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP