Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Thursday, December 13, 2007

My (not so) Little Man!

I am smitten with this little tubalub! So...I waited till the last minute to do my cards this year...but I did get lots of other cards done on time if that is any consolation?! This was one I did not use but just loved! It is one of the photos that I just keep opening up to take a little peek. I will post my christmas card in a bit....but have to send it to family first! (you know how that goes) So MERRY CHRISTMAS until then!

2 comments:

ryan. heather. macie. millie. December 14, 2007 at 11:23 PM  

CUTE LITTLE BUGGER!!!

The Wrights December 15, 2007 at 5:54 AM  

Oh my gosh.. he is so dang cute! I can't wait to hold him.. I miss you all, and yes it is 5am on Saturday morning. Dallas just left :( Im on my way home! Love you and see you soon!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP