Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

My first Christmas with photoshop! I learned to create greeting cards and once I started I could not stop!! This is my family card...and the last one that I finished! Thought I would share and wish you all a Merry Holiday season!

3 comments:

ryan. heather. macie. millie. December 27, 2007 at 11:45 PM  

cutest little boys ever! wish i had a boy! there's still time! :) they are so sweet! awesome pics too!

Jennifer December 30, 2007 at 8:06 AM  

these cards are way too cute! Happy New Year to you as well!

Jenny Miller December 30, 2007 at 9:47 PM  

Thanks guys...I am just glad I got to them before Christmas!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP