Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Monday, July 21, 2008

Another Boy....ALL BOY!!

When I was a little girl my mom told me that dirt would jump on my face whenever I went outside. I think I finally met my match....Meet Mr. B! I didn't notice the dirt when we were shooting....but when I was editing these photos I noticed he was super clean at first and then each photo had a little more dirt! So funny!! I love a boy that is ALL BOY! And this boy is just that...
Here is your sneak peek........

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Art Photographs July 21, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

OH what a cutie! I love the third shot! Great job!

Becca July 22, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

Love them! So cute!!

J-ME July 22, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

These are exactly what I wanted. I Can't wait to see the rest. Thanks so much for the fun day!

Lisa Lenderink Photography July 22, 2008 at 10:12 PM  

Those are adorable. What a cutie~

Jennifer July 23, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

these are great I love that blue behind him!

Katie July 23, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

Hi Jenni this is Katie Savage (Levi's sister)! You have such an amazing talent for photography & Im wondering what your availability & prices are to get some of Nixon for his 18 month pics! I tried to email you and my email kept saying it failed.. so if there's anyway you wouldnt mind emailing me at ktsav1@gmail.com and give me a little information! Im really excited and cant wait!

Jen July 28, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

Cute pictures! That's my cousins little guy. You do such a great job. I always look forward to your new posts.

Jenny Miller July 28, 2008 at 3:28 PM  

Thanks for all your sweet comments! It is so great to hear your views~ Katie....I'll get with you soon!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP