Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Monday, July 7, 2008

Finally....a little BOY!

I have been on a little girl whirlwind lately so it was really fun to take these photos of this adorable little cutie pie! He loved every minute of it and thought it was so cool to get his pictures taken! Who knew that boys could love it to?? Hopefully it will inspire my little boys...lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jennifer July 9, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

oh he is handsome, and Im lovin the outfit!

Jess July 10, 2008 at 12:52 AM  

I too love the outfit and he is super handsome. What a great model.

Tillia July 10, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

AWESOME!!!!

Lisa Lenderink Photography July 16, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

I love the tie~ What a cutie pie.

Belle July 16, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

Yea!!! I was dying to see his photos! I'm so happy to see a few...I can not WAIT to see all, but then I am going to have the hardest time deciding what to print/hang. :) Thanks again!!! I love them all. I'm so glad you could do them for me -- spur of the moment (as usual); you are amazing!!!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP