Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Classic Bride.....

I got to take the engagement photos for this amazing couple....so it was really great to have the chance to take the bridals as well. This girl is just so amazing....she is every mans dream...so my congratulations to Paul! You are a LUCKY guy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

Terry August 1, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

These photos are so beautiful! Sarah you look stunning! We love you! Terry

Art Photographs August 1, 2008 at 6:14 PM  

Beautifully done Jenny! What a grogeous bride! What lens did your shoot with?

Terry August 1, 2008 at 6:45 PM  

Sarah and Jenny, I came back to look again.. These are so beautiful
They look like a Magazine cover! So classic and beautiful!Great job!

Jennifer August 1, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

these are absolutely beautiful. I love her dress!

Jenny Miller August 1, 2008 at 10:11 PM  

Thanks guys! I love her dress too! I shot these with my 85mm.....Love that thing! You all are just too nice!

kate moss August 4, 2008 at 2:18 AM  

Wow I haven't seen you for a couple of years and not look at you. You are amazing! We went to John Mayer and sat by Matt. He told me too look at your site. great work!

Lisa Lenderink Photography August 4, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

Those are beautiful!

S.A.S. August 6, 2008 at 8:13 AM  

Jenny - you really are a dream. Paul and I talked on the way home from the shoot about how talented, and congenial you are - making you the perfect photographer. You really do improve any subject, and I'm SO excited to see these pictures! Thank you so much!

(and thank you Terry and other complimenters, who are assumedly complimenting Jenny's fine work:)

Jenny Miller August 6, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

I have been anxious for you to see these....glad that you like them! Of course at least half of being a good photographer is having beautiful subjects! It was so much fun and I can't wait until they are all ready to show you....

The Wrights August 6, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

I love that you choose that place. They are wonderful!

Jess August 19, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

Beautiful and flawless skin.

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP