Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's a Girl!

I do love newborns....makes me a little baby hungry until I remember being sick the whole 9 months! But this little one was such a sweetie pie. Miss content! She seemed so much older than 7 days even though she was so tiny! She was so alert and strong! She seemed wise beyond her "days"! I had to share a quick sneak peek of this little love....I will post more later~

Photobucket

6 comments:

Nichole Burdett August 5, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

Hey Jenny, Its Nichole, if you get this before tomorrow afternoon(wednesday) will you call me I have a question for you. My number is 368-3135.

The Wrights August 6, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

Oh how sweet is she? How fun! She makes me baby hungry too!

Tillia August 7, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

Jenny that is so beautiful!!!I am eager for you to take pics of me and my sweet baby. After looking at your blog I have high expectations, no pressure!

Ellen James August 11, 2008 at 2:06 PM  

Oh, she is such a doll! I can't wait to see her in person. She was lucky to be born while I am in Europe...I'm shopping for her here! Karen loves the pictures, thanks again.

Jenny Miller August 11, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

Thanks Lizzy, Tillia, and Ellen! Ellen are you shopping for me over there too?? LOL
Sorry I missed your comment Nichole...I was camping last week~

Jennifer August 12, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

awwww, so precious indeed, beautiful!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP