Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Darling little Family....

This family is quite amazing...Both parents are hearing impaired and both children are hearing! It is such a beautiful thing to watch their dynamics~ Beautiful in every way! You guys are fabulous parents and your two little ones are so fun and spunky! Thanks for letting me be your photographer. Here are your sneak peeks~The rest will be ready next week! I'll let you know....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Terry August 21, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

Jami... You look absolutely beautiful! You have such a darling family! Good job!
Love you all!

S.A.S. August 26, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

The colors are so beautifl. I remember Jami from the days of living with Becca, such a sweetheart. What a lovely family - that yellow-backed scene is wonderful!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP