Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fall Sessions.....

It seems like Christmas is still miles away....but if you are thinking about photos for your christmas cards....now is the time to book your appointment! Fall sessions are filling up fast so email me for a price list if you are interested in a family session...or one for just the kids. And because a post isn't a post without a picture.....here are some urban tutu girls! How stinkin' cute are they??
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Becca August 27, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

They are stinkin cute!! I am a lucky mom!, and a lucky sister to have such an awesome photographer as my sister. Thanks so much Jen we love the Pics!

Terry August 27, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

"Urban Tutu girls!"... Holy Moley! Too dang cute for words! Great job! I can't believe Audrey held still long enough! They are so Perfect!

Lisa Lenderink Photography August 27, 2008 at 1:33 PM  

I haven't had much time to check out some of my favorite blogs so I had so much fun catching up
on yours!

They are all beautiful and your parents, wow, they look like they could be in a magazine.

Beautiful!

Jennifer August 27, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

omgosh these are so adorable, beautiful girls!

Emily Hayes Photography- Washington DC Wedding and Portrait Photography August 28, 2008 at 7:20 AM  

Jenny,
I have been following your blog for a few months now, and I just wanted you to know that you are one of my favorite photogrpahers on the web right now. I love your simple, clean, personal style. You truly have a gift!

Jenny Miller August 28, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

Thanks for all of your comments! Thanks emily~ you are very sweet....I love comments...especially nice ones LOL

S.A.S. August 29, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

These girls... could they be more darling? And you really capture their personalities. I, as usual, am obsessed with your concept of color. Love these! (and their momma!)

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP