Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My MOM and DAD!

I called my parents this morning and said, "I am coming to take some photos of you...get ready!" So it was too quick for them to think of a way out....hehehe~ I was really happy with how they turned out. I just love these people! It was so interesting to look at them through my lens and see them interact. They seemed so young today and so happy to be together. It was interesting to me today how through my lens they seemed more like people than parents...does that make sense? I loved how they were shy and goofy and nervous with my big camera in their faces. I loved that they seemed vulnerable and have perhaps just been guessing their way through life like the rest of us this whole time and I didn't even know it! Now don't get me wrong...they are wise and wonderful! And fabulous grandparents might I add! How rude that my babies first word after Dada was "bampa". I love you both you so much! Hope you like the pictures.

Photobucket

My gorgeous mother....
Photobucket

and look how cute! They had each other laughing the whole way through....
Photobucket

4 comments:

Becca August 20, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

I love the pictures! You guys look like models! I am a proud daughter. Love you and miss you so much!!

Terry August 21, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

Thanks Jen! You are amazing... who knew you could make us look that good? Love that photoshop! We love you soooo much! You and Nate make us proud every day and you know how much we love your boys!
Thanks for bossing us around!
Mom

S.A.S. August 26, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

This is why the Marchbanks children are the best looking around! You do look young and beautiful and vibrant! I love how happy you look. Great job Jen and hi and love to you both!

Jess August 29, 2008 at 7:24 PM  

Jen,
Love your parents and I barely know them.

Fabulous!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP