Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So did you think I would make you wait forever??

I know that this little family has been sooooo patiently waiting for more photos of this little love. (sorry grandma~) Sorry to put you all through the torture...but here are a few more sneak peeks until you get to have them all to enjoy~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And we just have to share one of Sassy Big Sister! This is her next top model pose....I see a career here!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Terry August 21, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

Liz...
Your family is so Beautiful! Awesome photo's! I guess Jenny told you that you picked the best Miss Pl Grove of all time... Who knew?

Jess August 29, 2008 at 7:25 PM  

Love the first one and the sassy last one.

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP