Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Thursday, June 26, 2008

We are FAMILY.....

Here are my latest victims! These spunky little kids were such a riot! Loved all of the interaction~ And the color makes me so happy! Hope you enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lauriann June 26, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

oh Jenny, you make me jealous, but in a good way. It gets me wanting to go out and be more creative with my shoots.
These are lovely and perfect. Love that the family is each wearing unique and different outfits, but together they look great. I'm so bored with same color matching outfits.

Keep it coming. I love seeing what you do.

The Wrights June 26, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

I love these pictures! Your amazing! It makes me want a camera so so so so bad! Love you so much! See you this weekend!

Jennifer July 3, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

these are absolutely awesome, and what a beautiful family, love the location and colors!

Jess July 10, 2008 at 12:51 AM  

Love them all but the first one is my fave if I had to choose.

Lisa Lenderink Photography July 16, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

The colors, the textures. the emotions.

Just beautiful.

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP