Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Teeny, Tiny, Sweet lil' Baby!

Here she is.....6lbs of joy! She was such a teeny little one but the dream baby to photograph. She made it through the whole session with very few fusses and only two accidents. (on dad...lol) This sweet family has been waiting long for this little one and are so thrilled that she is finally here. Congrats to you both! She is BEAUTIFUL! Here is your sneak peek...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jennifer June 19, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

awww these are so sweet, I especially love that last one!

LuckyRedHen June 21, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

INCREDIBLE! You're rockin' my socks off :)

Jenny Miller June 21, 2008 at 2:40 PM  

You are sooooo funny! thanks a million~!

Jess June 23, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

Oh...the first 2 are so sweet.

ryan. heather. macie. millie. June 25, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

I LOVE the last one! Too bad my baby comes in December! We gotta figure something out for that! :)You are too good!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP