Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Monday, June 2, 2008

Sweet Baby Girl!

Being the mom of 4 little boys is my dream job! I love everything about having boys! We have so much fun playing every sport, wrestling, running, jumping, and laughing! I LOVE it all! But....if there is one thing that I can't enjoy with my boys...as those of you who read my blog know...it is getting my girl fill when I get to take pictures of adorable little girls and all their frills! And I have been on a roll lately with the girls and I have another family of girls next week! So...Lucky ME! I love both my jobs!!! Here is a sneak peek of the latest adorable sweet little one year old!

I love this look....cracks me up!!
Photobucket
Look at those teeth! LOVE it!
Photobucket

Photobucket
One with her beautiful mom...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And in case you were wondering why every picture is on the chair....this might sum it up for you!!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Art Photographs June 2, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

What a doll! These are so sweet. I just love the 2nd one!

The Wrights June 3, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

They are darling! I love how they turned out! Love ya

Jess June 4, 2008 at 6:46 AM  

That cracks me up!!!

Becca June 4, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

So dang cute!! I can't wait for you to take pics of my girls!

LuckyRedHen June 4, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

STINKIN' cute! That last one takes the cake :)

Jess June 7, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

Yes, you I will let you know next time I'm thinkin' all nighter somewhere. We had 19 photographers there and that was just the tip (it's a little bit saturated but it's fun to meet everyone that share the same passion)

...btw can you believe the Gordon family. Stunningly beautiful.

Jennifer June 9, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

aww she is too cute, love the many expressions!

Jenny Miller June 9, 2008 at 11:30 PM  

Thanks everyone!! I just love reading all of your sweet comments and wanted to say a big "thanks" for taking the time to leave them!!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP