Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Friday, June 13, 2008

Yes...More beautiful girls!

And not to mention...one handsome Dad to deal with all the feminine sass! This photo shoot was super fun! The mom and grandma made the adorable dresses...they need to start a business huh?? I just love how they all interacted and I loved their fabulous bribery techniques. Don't look to close...they may have candy in the mouth...LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Becca June 14, 2008 at 12:09 AM  

thanks so much!! I love them!! I can't wait to put them in my house! To be honest I can't believe they turned out so good...considering they we cranky, hungery, tired, etc! You are amazing!! Love you!

Lindsay June 14, 2008 at 1:02 AM  

Cute, cute! Love the tea party one and the last one.

Art Photographs June 14, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

These are gorgeous, what a beautiful family!

S.A.S. June 14, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

Oh my gosh Jenny, these are gorgeous! If it's possible to make the Adams family any more beautiful... you've done it. I love seeing Bex and Levi and their girls (who are so big!). Love the COLOR and the sweet expressions on their faces. Whatever it took - well worth it. Paul and I are just deciding what pictures to order and luckily saw this:)
Back to you soon...

ryan. heather. macie. millie. June 14, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

AMAZING!!! The family one is adorable and I love the one in the high chair! You do such an awesome job and I am so glad that you are my sister! :) Thanks for the cute pics of Macie too! They look spectacular! You're the best!

Jenny Miller June 17, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

Thanks everyone! I should reload the new ones...I went back to rework the color and found a lot of yellow.....But I will probably not get around to it! LOL

The Wrights June 17, 2008 at 11:29 AM  

Love these pictures! Mom's high chair, and little table made it so cute. Good job! And great job on the Dresses Mom and Becca.. They are so cute!

J-ME June 18, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

Such cute pics. I can't believe they made those adorable dresses.
They are the cutest little family!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP