Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Baby.....so much fun!

I am so lucky that my baby has not rebelled against my photo shoots...Yet! He is really helping me get in the practice while it is too cold to venture outside! If you can't tell...he is a dream!

3 comments:

ryan. heather. macie. millie. February 21, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

K these are the cutest pics! I could never get sick of them! And yes, I will call you tomorrow and come and see you! I need to do your hair too. We'll pick a day cause I have to go buy the color. So fun pictures though! I love the ones in the bathtub too! I wish that I could take cute pictures of Macie all the time! :)

Jennifer February 22, 2008 at 8:28 AM  

awww, too cute! I love that first one especially! Yeah you wait till around 18 months to 2 years!:)

Kara Elmore March 1, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

ummm - count yourself lucky that he's good w/ the camera. Mine... ya - not so happy w/ the camera in her face. ;)

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP