Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Friday, February 1, 2008

Tub Time!

This little boy LOVES the tub! Every morning it is the very first thing he asks about..."Can I go in da Tub??" We have even resorted to use it as a form of bribery...Like..."You can get in the tub when your job is done"....Etc. Works like a charm! He is our cleanest child by far!


4 comments:

Jennifer February 3, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

love bath time shots, that last one is really sweet!

Lauriann February 4, 2008 at 12:37 PM  

oh my goodness! Those eyelashes! so sweet. :)

Jenny Miller February 4, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

Why do the boys always get the lashes?? Not fair! Thanks for looking.

ryan. heather. macie. millie. February 7, 2008 at 11:16 PM  

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his eyelashes in the last picture! To die for! :)

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP