Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Friday, February 29, 2008

Look who came to visit.....

My sweet little niece Zoe! I haven't seen her since she was new...and she is already 5 months old! (and so chubby!) She is a happy, easygoing baby and I couldn't resist snapping away!



5 comments:

ryan. heather. macie. millie. March 1, 2008 at 9:58 PM  

oh! cutest little girly! you do such a good job jen! :) i have many clients for you if you want them. let me know! :)

Anonymous March 1, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

These are beautiful!!! Just keep pretending she's yours! ;)

Jenny Miller March 2, 2008 at 11:41 PM  

Ha Ha....As long as I have little nieces to play dress up with....

Jennifer March 4, 2008 at 7:32 AM  

awww, I love #3, I like the pattern and colors!

Jenny Miller March 4, 2008 at 8:16 AM  

Thanks Jennifer....I love that one too!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP