Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tubalicious!

So...the winter weather is keeping us inside...so we keep finding fun locations around the house to take photos. But, we keep ending up in the bathroom with all the great light. Sorry about MORE tub pictures....but come on spring!!! Then we can go play outside again! (here is my most willing, least bribed subject who loves peekaboo games from behind the camera...he is 9.5 months)

4 comments:

The Wrights February 21, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

Oh my goodness... I want to smooch his little cheeks off! He is so dang cute! Love the pics, especially the top one! Thouse lips! Way Cute!

Anonymous February 22, 2008 at 2:51 PM  

That is one good looking boy...looks like his Dad.

Love,
His Dad

Angie Marchbanks February 26, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

What a cute little boy. I love the first picture with his lip puckered out. What can I say Jen you are awesome at photos.
love ya
angie

Stueller March 8, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

Oh my, I love that one with his little pout!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP