Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another Gorgeous Family~

Another fun and beautiful family and these belong to me...This is my handsome brother and his gorgeous wife and girly! It just so happens that they are truly the kindest and most amazing people, too! Hope you guys enjoy these! You made it very easy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Becca October 11, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

these are beautiful!! Man you guys look like models! Love the first one. But they are all awesome. Great Job Jen!

Terry October 11, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

I sure am glad they belong to me! I am such a blessed mom!

Angie Marchbanks October 13, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

Jen-
Thanks so much for all your help with the pictures and collage. I love them, you are so talented and I am lucky that you are my sister. The picture of Matt and Sadie is priceless to me. Thanks again.
Love ya
Angie

ryan. heather. macie. millie. October 13, 2008 at 11:28 AM  

you guys look absolutely stunning in these pictures! i am truly blessed to not only know you, but to be your sis! :) jen...awesome job! you really have a talent!

Horsley Family October 13, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

Jen, These are gorgeous!!! You are amazing. Matt and Angie, what a beautiful family you have. Love you all!!! Amy

Jennifer October 13, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

what a beautiful family and great session you did for the. Lots of beautiful moments captured!

The Wrights October 15, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

Wow! I love them. I like the different syle that you did with these. You guys are such a good looking couple. Your amazing Jen-
Love ya!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP