Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Monday, October 20, 2008

Birthday BABY!

I had a chance to shoot a bit while I was away...here is one that I loved! Is she not the cutest stinkin' thing?? This lil' baby is so happy!! She was an absolute riot to shoot~ Once the cake came out there was no more eye contact and I think we used an entire bag of wipes to clean up what we could...LOL Makes you wish that birthdays were still that much fun!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

15 comments:

Anonymous October 20, 2008 at 12:00 PM  

Soooooooo cute! I've seen the cake pan around but where oh where did you find the hat?

Gorgeous colors!

Horsley Family October 20, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

SOOOO dang cute!!! You are amazing Jen. What I would give to go back and have you take pictures of all my kiddles when they were babies!
Love you, Aim

Jennifer October 20, 2008 at 12:55 PM  

omgosh that is the cutiest birthday pic, I love the colors too!

Art Photographs October 20, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

Jenny, wow!!! That's one of my faves you've ever done! Those colors rock! What a doll!!!!!!!

Jenny Miller October 20, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

Thanks everyone! I love it too! And who knew that you could find a green field in Oct.?? I saw some of these hats on line much smaller....and showed them to the mom and she made this one! I love the over sized one!

Anonymous October 20, 2008 at 5:05 PM  

This is a dang cute picture...Jenny, you are amazing.

MerriLynn October 20, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

Wow, you are amazing. I can't believe this darling girl stayed so happy through outfit changes. She is adorable, and I absolutely love the cake and hat. Love the pics.

Lindsay October 20, 2008 at 10:56 PM  

Just darling! Makes me smile right along with her.

Jenny Miller October 21, 2008 at 4:56 PM  

Hey Merrilyn......How are you???? Thanks for stopping in~ How is life in Washington???

Belle October 22, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

Jen, WOW! Are you just in awe of yourself or what--I am! Seriously, phenomenal. thanks a MILLION!!! I am absolutely in love with these. So worth all the drama--lol
luv ya, bel

Sarah Mansur October 22, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

Where did they find a giant cupcake pan and those huge sprinkles!!! That an awesome idea! These are GREAT!

Jenny Miller October 22, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

Google huge cupcake cake pan! I think you can find it on line....I had a bunch of people tell me that~ So cute huh???

Lauriann October 25, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

those are so delightfully fun! I'm making plans for Jack's first birthday. Already have a silly hat for him to wear. he has no idea what he's in for.

Elena November 18, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

What a beauty!!!

thekimbo March 3, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

Where did you find the hat online?? My boy's 1st birthday is coming up and I would love to have him wear something like that!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP