Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What is my STYLE????

I am going away....Just for a bit~ The monkeys have a break from school this weekend....so we are going on a road trip. I will answer all emails on my return. NOW, while I am gone....I have a question for you! My fellow photographer and I were talking about style and trying to define our style in words. I was just curious if YOU had to define my style in words, how would you describe it???? Come on everyone....play along....help me out! LOL Can't wait to see your responses! Have a GREAT week!

4 comments:

Dana October 16, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

I would say your work is classic but it also has a twist of trend/stylish. I love it. I am sure these words won't help!! :) Perhaps someone else has more wisdom to share. Hope you enjoy your time away. :)

Art Photographs October 16, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

I would also say timeless and classic but stylish. Your pictures will be beautiful for years to come and won't feel outdated anytime soon. whatever you call it I like it!! Have a good break!

Belle October 22, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

i am no pro, but to me your style is fresh, light, airy, timeless & clean. love it!

Lauriann October 25, 2008 at 8:47 AM  

Soulful
Urban
and yes stylish and fresh.

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP